Blog: Submit Your Medium Story to Towards AI
Collaborate with Towards AI
Thank you for your interest in collaborating with us.
Why you should become a writer for Towards AI?
- Your audience will be larger, we’ll make sure to spread the word on our social media channels.
- You can earn money through the Medium Partner Program.
- Network with our community.
- Obtain feedback when necessary.
- We have just launched, therefore your story will stay featured in contrast to other publications for longer periods of time 😊.
- Please submit unpublished drafts only.
- Try to captivate your audience with a nice image — open source images can be found at Pixabay, Unsplash, StockSnap, Flickr, Pexels, Burst, The Stocks.
- Make sure your story has meaning — give more than you get.
- Heavy self-promotion, you can talk about your business, ventures, etc. yet, make sure that your audience stays on-board.
- Please follow Medium’s writer’s guide.
- If your article is behind Medium’s paywall, make sure to follow Medium’s curation guidelines— you’ll have a better chance for your article to be curated.
- If your article is behind Medium’s paywall, you’ll be able to make a profit through Medium’s partner program.
Topics we are interested in
We are interested in stories covering the field and subfields of artificial intelligence. i.e. machine learning, deep learning, data science, human-AI interaction, computer vision, NLP, autonomy, robotics, etc. — we also accept stories covering tech in general (we have a tech section) i.e. blockchain, VR, AR, IoT, fintech, etc.
Ready to submit your story?
Please send us your article (a link to a medium draft) to email@example.com, with a link to your Linkedin profile or CV.
Once you’ve published your first article with us, you are considered a writer with Towards AI, and can submit your post directly through Medium.
We reserve the right to edit your story if necessary.
** Please note that we only accept Medium unpublished drafts only, no PDFs, no links to other domains, etc. **
Thank you kindly in advance for your time and consideration, we are looking forward to making Towards AI a home for your articles.