Blog: Moonshot: Unleashing the power of people analytics
This blog post is from GoodAI Applied, the consulting division of GoodAI, who are dedicated to developing real-world applications of AI to maximize business success.
Understanding how people interact with, and use, spaces can be vital for businesses. Our cutting-edge technology uses artificial intelligence and visual recognition to allow the user to gain valuable insights into people and their actions. It can help determine the best ways to maximize the potential of a building or retail layout.
What can it do?
Our in-house technology uses object localization to analyze customers, employees, or visitors in real-time. It can:
- Count individual people
- Detect the occupancy of rooms
- Examine the flow of people
- Detect specific activities and actions of people
Who can use it?
With an understanding of these features, it can determine areas for improvement and has a wide range of applications in the real world. For example:
- Store layout: figure out what products are most or least attractive to shoppers and determine an optimized store layout.
- Commercial real estate: understand how properties are used to get the most out of them in the long and short term.
- Warehouses and logistics: analyze the people and objects in processes to make them more efficient.
- Retail sales: understand the interactions between customers and sales individuals in order to maximize effectiveness.
- Offices: determine in real-time which rooms or spaces are free or can be utilized.
- Security: process the actions of customers and identify suspicious behavior
- Workplace safety: determine whether workers are using compulsory safety equipment eg: hard-hats, safety glasses etc.
To find out more about our people analytics tool and how it can transform your business, reach out to our consultants firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also running a business breakfast in Prague on 22 May 2019 from 9:30–11am. We will demonstrate how the technology can be used, you can join us using this link.