Blog: Monthly Report of April
– Adding Reward details to the uncle block in our blockchain browser.
– Adding airdrop program to the Orion Platform.
– Adding referral program to the Orion Platform.
– Updating interface and page content on the Orion Platform.
– Upgrading Orion API to Spring Boot framework.
– Upgrading Super Ledger to improve performance, we have also renamed this component to Ledger Hub.
– Integrating Ledger Hub to the Orion Platform.
– Continue development of the Ledger dashboard.
– Integrate Jupyter Notebook and NBAI script converter.
COMMUNITY & NEWS
Open Source Codes
The end of April we open sourced selected Nebula AI projects. We released certain Python AI models, NBAI fundamental components and Web Tools. We have written a blog post explaining each open source code.
Read the Open Source post
AI Worker 2.0.1 Video Tutorial
In April we published an updated video tutorial of AI worker 2.0.1. We demonstrate how to install and setup the latest AI worker.
Watch the AI Worker 2.0.1 on Youtube
April AMA Session
We had our first AMA of 2019 on April 19. CEO, Charles Cao gave updates regarding his trip to China, progress updates, announcing Open sourcing parts of code and much more.
Watch the AMA on Youtube
New Link for NBAI Foundation
Integration of NBAI foundation content to the new link was finished in April. You can now find all content related to the NBAI foundation at nebulaai.org/
Token Swap Ending Soon
We would like to kindly remind anyone with ERC-20 NBAI to perform the swap before May 15, 2019 without any fees.
Please use our swap website to start the process https://swap.nbai.io/
Refer to our instruction guide if you need any help: https://bit.ly/2DSjKAu
Note that after May 15, 2019 (11:59PM EST) nothing will happen to your ERC-20 NBAI tokens, however when you do perform the token swap you will have to pay fees.