Blog: Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Markets, 2018-2028 – Advancements in Artificial Intelligence Technology and Machine Learning Solutions – Yahoo Finance
Dublin, May 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Market: Focus on Drones, Robot Type, Farm Produce, Farming Environment, Business Model, Regulations, and Patents – Analysis & Forecast, 2018-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global agricultural industry is currently undergoing a massive transformation, owing to the implementation of smart farming solutions such as agriculture drones and robots, that makes farming profitable by focusing on site-specific planning and variable rate application along with autonomous operations.
The proliferation of robotics and automation in agriculture is fundamentally driven by factors such as the exponentially rising demand for global food production, depleting resources, shrinking arable lands, and increasing shortage of manual labor in agriculture. With the help of government support and associated initiatives by the governing bodies across the world, research institutions have been able to drive extensive innovation in the field of agricultural drones and robots.
Moreover, private players have customized their business models to suit the industry and provide the customers with flexibility to apply these smart farming technologies in their daily farming activities. As a result, the agriculture drones and robots industry is anticipated to progress due to the impending need for more convenient and smart farming solutions than the traditional methods.
The market research study offers a wide perspective of the different types of agriculture drones and robots, different applications of agriculture drones, different farming environments in which robots operate, different types of farm produce the robots operate for, and different business models in which the robots are offered in the market. The study also analyzes their impact on the agriculture sector by providing critical insights into the direction of its future expansion.
The major established players in the market are focusing on product launches and developments to introduce new technologies or developing further on the existing product portfolio. Deere and Co., Trimble Inc., AGCO Corporation, Parrot SA, GEA Farm Technologies, Lely S.a.r.l., Afimilk Ltd., PrecisionHawk., AeroVironment Inc., DeepField Robotics, EcoRobotix, Abundant Robotics, Naio Technologies, and Boumatic Robotics, are some of the prominent players in the agriculture drones and robots market. The market is highly fragmented with the presence of large enterprises and a large number of small- to medium-sized companies that compete with each other.
Moreover, extensive R&D activities and appropriate regulatory environments are also a prerequisite for the sustained growth of this market. Various government and private research institutes and favorable trade policies are putting in substantial efforts to identify the benefits of these agricultural drone and robot solutions for augmenting global food production. The increase in adoption of sophisticated smart farming techniques is necessary to bridge the demand and supply gap along with attaining sustainability in the production.
This report has been designed to answer some of the most crucial questions about the agriculture drones and robots market:
- What is the expected global agriculture drones and robots market size in terms of value during the period 2017-2028?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the different types of agriculture robots such as milking robots, weeding robots, harvesting and picking robots, autonomous robot tractors, and other robots?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the agriculture robots operating in different farming environment including indoor farming and outdoor farming?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the agriculture robots operating for different types of farm produce including livestock produce, fruits and vegetables, field crops, and other produce types?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by agriculture robots when they are offered as per different business models including Agriculture Robot-as-a-Product (ARaaP) and Agriculture Robot-as-a-Service (ARaaS)?
- Which geographical region is the largest market for global agriculture robots’ market?
- What is the expected future scenario and the revenue generated by different geographical regions and countries in the agriculture robots market such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by different types of agriculture robots such as milking robots, weeding robots, harvesting and picking robots, autonomous robot tractors, and other robots in different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the agriculture drones and robots market on the basis of the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What are the different regulations present in different countries regarding the usage of agriculture drones?
- What are the relevant patents in this market and their classifications based on inventor type, robot type, agriculture application, and filed status?
- What are the major promising trends in global agriculture drones and robots market based on patent analysis?
- How is the adoption scenario, related opportunities and challenges associated with agriculture drones and robots?
- When are the autonomous robot tractors expected to be commercialized and what are the expected related trends in the consecutive years?
- Which are the different consortiums and associations present in the agriculture drones and robots market, and what is their role in this market?
- What is the market share of leading players in the global milking robots market?
- What are the market dynamics of the global agriculture drones and robots market including market drivers, restraints, and opportunities?
- What has been the investment and funding landscape in the global agriculture drones and robots market?
- What will be the major market driving trends for agriculture robots in terms business model, market consolidation, new product offerings, regulations?
- What is the SWOT analysis for leading companies in agriculture drones and robots market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.2 Impact Analysis
1.3 Market Drivers
1.3.1 Increasing Demand for Global Food Production
1.3.2 Economic Need for Precision Agriculture
1.3.3 Rising Labor Shortage
1.4 Market Restraints
1.4.1 Price Inflation of Agricultural Produce
1.4.2 High Capital Investment
1.4.3 Lack of Technical Awareness Amongst Farmers
1.5 Market Opportunities
1.5.1 Growth of Service Economy in Agriculture
1.5.2 Advancements in Artificial Intelligence Technology and Machine Learning Solutions
1.5.3 Rise in Establishment of Indoor Farms
2 Competitive Insights
2.1 Key Strategies and Developments
2.1.1 Product Launches and Developments
2.1.2 Partnerships, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
2.1.3 Business Expansions and Contracts
2.1.4 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.1.5 Others (Awards and Recognition)
2.2 Market Share Analysis
2.2.1 Market Share Analysis of Global Milking Robots Market
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Key Consortiums and Associations
3.1.1 Robotics Industries Association (RIA)
220.127.116.11 Role in Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Market
3.1.2 Agricultural Robotics and Automation (AgRA), IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
3.1.3 The Israeli Robotics Association (IROB)
3.1.4 Australian Robotics and Automation Association (ARRA)
3.1.5 American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
3.1.6 The International Federation of Robotics (IFR)
3.1.7 The Society for Engineering Agriculture (SEAg)
3.1.8 The Japan Robot Association (JARA)
3.1.9 Association of Robotic Milkers (ARM), Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers
3.1.10 Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)
3.1.11 Asian Association for Agricultural Engineering (AAAE)
3.1.12 US Apple
3.1.13 British Automation & Robot Association
3.1.14 The European Society of Agricultural Engineers (EurAgEng)
3.1.15 International Commission of Agricultural Engineering (CIGR)
3.2 Investment and Funding Landscape
3.3 Regulatory Landscape
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.4.1 Patent Analysis (by Status)
3.4.2 Patent Analysis (by Robot Type)
3.4.3 Patent Analysis (by Application)
3.4.4 Patent Analysis (by Applicant Profile and Portfolio)
4 Global Agriculture Drones Market
4.1 Assumptions and Limitations for Analysis and Forecast of the Global Agriculture Drones and Robots Market
4.2 Market Overview, $Million
4.3 Global Agriculture Drones Market (By Type)
4.3.2 Fixed Wing Drone
4.3.3 Single Rotor Drone
4.3.4 Multi Rotor Drone
4.3.5 Hybrid VTOL Drone
4.4 Global Agriculture Drones Market (By Application)
4.4.2 Soil and Field Mapping and Analysis
4.4.3 Field Supervision
4.4.4 Crop Health Assessment
4.4.5 Crop Spraying
4.5 Global Agriculture Drones Market (By Region)
4.5.1 North America
4.5.4 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
5 Global Agriculture Robots Market (by Type), $Million
5.1 Milking Robots
5.2 Harvesting and Picking Robots
5.3 Weeding Robots
5.4 Autonomous Robot Tractors
6 Global Agriculture Robots Market (by Farm Produce), $Million
6.1 Livestock Produce
6.2 Fruits and Vegetables
6.3 Field Crops
7 Global Agriculture Robots Market (by Business Model), $Million
7.1 Agricultural Robot-as-a-Product (ARaaP)
7.2 Agricultural Robot-as-a-Service (ARaaS)
8 Global Agriculture Robots Market (by Farming Environment), $Million
8.1 Indoor Farming
8.2 Outdoor Farming
9 Global Agriculture Robots Market (By Region), $Million
10 Company Profiles
- 3D Robotics Inc.
- AGCO Corporation
- Abundant Robotics Inc.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Autonomous Tractor Corporation
- Boumatic Robotics
- CLAAS Group
- CNH Industrial
- Clearpath Robotics
- Deepfield Robotics
- Deere & Company
- ecoRobotix Ltd.
- Fullwood Ltd.
- GEA Group
- Harvest Automation Inc.
- Harvest Croo Robotics
- Iron Ox
- Kubota Corporation
- Lely S.a.r.l.
- Naio Technologies
- Parrot SA
- PrecisionHawk Inc.
- Robotics Plus
- SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd.
- Smart AG
- Trimble Inc.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Yanmar Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8j3p1c
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Environmental, Robotics, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) – Drones