Blog: 8 Ways Artificial Intelligence is Reinventing Human Resources
HR is undergoing a massive transformation in the wake of “BIG DATA” revolution. For long, human resources have been considered as a reactionary field rather than a strategic one that can lend impetus to the overall business innovation. With the bombardment of data, comes an opportunity to gather better insights across the business landscape and formulate or finetune existing retention and hiring strategies.
AI is reinventing human resources in a way not seen before by automating the repetitive task of hiring, onboarding, learning, and development, allowing HR teams to focus more on creative and strategic work.
Let’s take a look at the ways AI has turned HR functionality on its head and has made it a strategic business function.
- AI has automated the HR business processes which were repetitive and time consuming for HR executives. The AI-powered software can analyze hundreds of job network sites by scouring through candidate’s online presence via social media platform and predict how likely are they to accept the role if offered to them. The HR automation tools come equipped with an applicant tracking system, which runs on algorithms to reduce HR’s talent acquisition and management task.
- The integration of AI for recruiting in the hiring process provides an unbiased perspective, devoid of any human emotions. It leverages the capabilities of machine learning, NLP to collate and computer data sourced from various sources.
- The advancements of AI have led to an unbiased and a fast track fit to hire process. The capabilities of AI have resulted in a taut hiring strategy, driven by real-time data and predictive models based on machine learning algorithms.
- The HR analytics provides metrics on staff performance, turnover, processes, and strategies, based on which the organization can channel their time and money on critical initiatives. AI-powered automated video interview analytical tool, rates the prospective employee’s body language, tone modulation, and facial contours to make an unbiased assessment
- The smart chatbots, driven by AI, and powered by neural networks, uses natural language processing to have a human-like conversation, without the need to have “actual” human answering frequently asked questions. The benefit of chatbots is their 24/7 availability, at the convenience of the user and on demand.
- AI reduce the number of human errors and improve compliance. As AI facilities in automating most of the repetitive task prone to human errors, it mitigates the risk of non-compliance and data incongruity.
- The automation of HR system enables employees to manage their own learning hours and enroll themselves in courses which benefit them in their current roles.
- AI in human resources will enhance the employee experience and engagement to an individual level. Regardless of the volume of candidates, each candidate will receive timely correspondence via AI-powered workflows.
Embracing HR with AI-powered technologies will free up a lot of time for the HR employees which hitherto was being consumed by a more administrative task. The cognitive and predictive capability of AI will enable the recruiters to spend more time converting candidates to hire and improve the candidate experience.
For more interesting blog: https://buzzclan.com/blog/