Blog: 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs to be Using Artificial Intelligence
Many business owners have trouble imagining how Artificial Intelligence can benefit their business. Regardless of the business size, AI can help improve your current business strategy.
Here are 5 reasons why your business needs to be using Artificial Intelligence:
- Automate customer interactions. The majority of customer interactions require a human to be on the other end. Sorting through contact emails and qualifying leads can be a monotonous task. AI has the ability to recognize patterns in your customer interactions and provide timely responses back to your customers. AI can also help automate tasks across a variety of platforms, such as chat and email. For example, if your customers have a pattern of inquiring about business hours, AI is smart enough to provide a near immediate response with your business hours via email or chat. In addition, AI can recognize patterns in emails and leads identifying what could potentially be spam. Helping to filter out those unnecessary leads, saving your team valuable time.
- Rapid content creation. Social media has become an important aspect of any business strategy. The marketing team regularly spends countless hours crafting posts on various social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. AI has the ability to take blog posts, as well as any new content on your website, recognize consistent keywords and phrases, and post them on social media outlets. For example, if you recently released a blog post on an acquisition, AI can post the primary image of the post, as well as a short description of text, to various social media outlets. This can help your marketing team save an enormous amount of time, allowing them to focus on other important aspects of your business.
- Improve the customer experience. Providing highly effective and personalized experiences for your users can be a challenging task. AI has the ability to recognize browsing habits of your customers and provide them with highly customized experiences, which increases your customer engagement. For example, if you notice customers browsing but not buying certain products, you can send them notifications with more information about your product. You can also provide more personalized experiences throughout the site, showcasing more information about the product at interest.
- Increase sales and save money. AI has the ability to mine vast amounts of data and help predict outcomes based on patterns. For example, AI has the ability to look through customer data and determine whether it’s a good time to put an item on sale. In addition, if an item isn’t selling during a certain point of the year, your company can plan on ordering or manufacturing a limited amount of that product. This could save your company millions of dollars.
- Enhance site security. Security and data intrusions happen both often and unexpectedly for any business. AI is smart enough to recognize patterns from bots or malicious users and block IP addresses to deny users access to their systems. AI can also recognize the browsing patterns of these bots and prevent them from inputting malicious data into your system as well as preventing the bots from entering spam in your forms.
AI is only gaining more and more popularity as time progresses. Companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Facebook continue to invest heavily in the technology and are constantly releasing new and improved features. Investing in AI can help your business reach its goals and improve your team’s efficiency.